I am so excited to be nominated for the Super Sweet Blogger Award! Many thanks to Heather at Heather’s Photography for nominating me. Please stop by her blog and view her beautiful photos. (Her butterfly series is really nice.)
As a condition of accepting the award, I must answer several questions, all of which are about sweets:
1) Cookies or cake? Both? Definitely cookies. One cookie can satisfy my sweet tooth without the extra calories of cake.
2) Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. It’s so good, and dark chocolate is actually good for you!
3) Favorite sweet treat? Cherry pie with whipped cream.
4) When do you crave sweet things the most? Just after the midday meal, I always need at least one bite of something sweet.
5) Sweet nick name? My name is Deb, and the only nickname I’ve ever had is Debrika Paprika. (But I do like to cook with sweet Hungarian paprika.)
Now it’s my turn to nominate a baker’s dozen of blogs for the Super Sweet award.
To each blogger I nominate I would like to say that your blog has inspired me, brought joy to me, or made me experience a sweetness of the soul, and I thank you. Keep the sweetness flowing; answer the five questions, and nominate your own baker’s dozen of bloggers who have inspired you.
I am very grateful to all of my followers and to those who stop by my blog from time to time. Thank you for your “likes” and your comments. I love sharing my photos and my eclectic thoughts with so many people from so many places all over the world. And I truly am inspired every day by so many of you.